Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Stress not needed!!

Have you ever gone through a situation where you right in the middle of something you dont want to be in?! Oh my goodness! I am right there!! I hate when you have to deal with someone or something that is not ethical, not nice, and just plain out wrong!
I want to step away but at the same time belive that what is going on is wrong and need to help take care of it. Cant wait till my hubby is home to help out more!

My dad did find another horse!! YEAH! He is still so sad about losing Martha but seems to be happy about finding a new horse...I cannot wait to meet Mona!

On the flip side, D-man is doing awesome in his new school, really getting good at his karate and is getting more animated everyday.

Baby girl won a metal at gymnastics last week for her acomplishments. She told me it is because she has the best "Ta-Da"! Whatever the case I am proud of her and she really is accelerating.
Hello Summer Olympics of 2020! Medals

I am still trying to get used to D-man being in school until 3 in the afternoon! And now, our Baby Girl will be going to her second year of Preschool..what is this posible? Only one more year until both are in school full time..guess its time for me to go get that second degree I want!

Ok, dont ask what I want it in, but I am thinking about a BA in Criminal Justice. I would love to work as a profiler and learn all what makes someone do what they do. More of a sociology mixed in with criminal justice.

So I have to give huge props to people in my life...my sister who is almost done with her Doctorate and my friend Tisha that is going into the Grad program for Psychology. Both are moms, and persuing their dreams at the same time! Both are truly inspiring....and their husbands are great supporters...cant forget about them!

1 comment:

Laura Evangeline said...

Oh, you are SOOO SWEET! My prayers are with you too.