Saturday, August 23, 2008

Book of Me page


I was asked over at Allyscraps to come up with a prompt for the Book of Me. Here is the prompt I came up with:
Since the Olympics have been going on, I have been thinking about how many proud people are out there that are going to watch someone they care about compete..so it got me thinking and I want to know when you have been the most proud of yourself. Did you accomplish a dream, a goal, stop or start something, whatever it is tell us about it!
My proudest moment was when I knew I had to marry my husband! So my journaling reads:
SO Proud of ME!
So proud of myself for listening to my heart and becoming your wife!
Sounds a little different for the proudest moment of my life, since I do have two wonderful kids, a degree, and am a Stay at home MOM but I couldnt imagine doing all of that without my husband by myside. For those that know me, you know how hard Richard and I made things for each other in the beginning (wonder we ever got married Laugh ) but we pulled togther, had some big heart to hearts, made some serious changes and now we have been married almost five years!

No comments: