Saturday, August 9, 2008

My last travel adventure!


This layout was for a Prompt for My Book of Me at Allyscraps. For me, my last travel was to see my husband graduate from Boot Camp at Fort Jackson, South Carolina. I was more than happy to do this page and was so amazed at how short of a time it took me! I love my husband and had to share this wonderful travel for me!
My journaling reads:
July 9,2008, Fort Jackson has been my latest travel. I flew from Sacramento to San Francisco to D.C. to Columbia just to see him! I would never regret this trip, he made me so proud!
As he graduated boot camp on the 11th of July he made us an Army family.
South Carolina was so beautiful, the people were so nice and the humidity was totally new to me. BUT, I loved it there for the short time I was there!
Next time I want to visit Myrtle Beach and maybe Charleston.
I am telling ya, The Palmetto State made a good impression on me!

No comments: