Monday, January 26, 2009

They say Thursday...

Is the day that we will get the keys to our house! I am just praying that they are not wrong! I am so excited about getting the keys in my hand!
Richard and I truly have worked so hard for this, not unlike anyone else, so we are very proud of ourselves for making this step in our lives. We have fallin in love with this area so much that we want to raise our kids here...what more can you ask for?

I have to say....I have never been so excited to actually get out the paint brush and get some paint in my hair! I cannot wait till I have my own scraproom and yes it will be in the color PURPLE!! The creative juices will be flowing....

1 comment:

TLHarwick said...

Congrats Callie! I know what a big exciting even this will be! The house looks gorgeous! (hoping we find something half as nice!)

xoxo
Trish