Friday, January 2, 2009

A gentle fairwell

to 2008 that is...
It was a year of many changes, challenges and triumph's for this family. Our son graduated from Kindergarten, our daughter was bumped up in gymnastics, my loving husband joined the Army Reserve and I became stronger. I felt a love for my husband so deep that I was amazed by it. It has shaken me to my core and made me so happy.
This year, I have made many new friends and thankfully I have not lost any. My friendship with few has grown stronger and I think of them as my family here. It is amazing how motherhood can allow you to create such an amazing bond with others.
I still think of those that I have lost, those I didnt get to know, those I wanted to know more. I think of my best friends that do not live near me and wish that with the snap of my finger we all can be together again. But there is a time and a place for everything and only God knows why things happen the way they do.
I have hopes for this new year...2009. Richard and I have dreams for this year; ones we feel are worth working hard for and struggling to get!
I pray for those friends of mine that are hurting right now, those that have found their way, those struggling to find an answer & obtain something special to them. I pray for my siblings for they all have a journey of their own they are on, for my parents that they continue to be happy and healthy and for my nieces and nephews that they grow up to understand the love around them and cherish each other.
I wish for my children to continue to grow and amaze me, to understand the love their father and I have for them, and to still love us unconditinally.
For my husband I hope for him continued success at his career, for his advancement in the Army and for him to always feel the love I have for him.
And for me, I pray that all of my wishes and prayer for those I love come true.
May 2009 bring you many blessings, smiles, laughter, and anything your heart is wanting.

1 comment:

Laura Evangeline said...

Happy New Year & God Bless you and your family!