Monday, January 12, 2009

Pics of our house!!!


Master bedroom looking into the bathroom


My tub!!!
Half of the kitchen...the inspector was in the other half and said "he wasnt in the picture mood". LOL

Formal family room, dinning room and the butlers pantry.


Staircase as you walk in...
All the inspections on Friday went wonderfully!!! Besides one or two broken sprinkler heads there is not a thing wrong with the house! We are so excited about moving, almost the whole house is packed and the poor kids have hardly anywhere to play. They are ok with it since they know if two weeks, they will have their own room and PLENTY of space to play.




4 comments:

Carolyn Lontin said...

It's GORGEOUS!!! CONGRATS!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and hugs to you all. I know that the good Lord will bless your new home.

Richard I am so proud of you. I just hope you realize this. You have worked hard to get where you are at and you deserve to have a wonderful home....smiles....I love it!

Callie I have no doubt that you will fill this place with love, tenderness, and support; transforming it from a house to a home. You have many talents...this is only but one of them.

Missy said...

Awesome house Callie!!

Anonymous said...

Callie~ that is beautiful!!!! I am soooooooooo jealous of your tub! Congrats girl! I am so happy for ya!

Jami