Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Latest Work


A Silly picture of me and Richard. One night we were just having fun taking pictures after the kids went to bed. Since Richard is leaving in just three weeks I wanted some recent pics of us to look at.


This is our baby girl at her birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. She was so excited as this was her first birthday party where she got to choose everything she wanted for her party. She had so much fun, I could barly get her to sit down long enough to eat, but she was able to sit and open her presents.

I did this page for a Book of Me. I am sure that anyone who knows me will know how passionate I am about reading but for those futrue generations that wont know me....

More of the funny pictures of me and Ricahrd. I really love how this layout looks. It is really simple but shows how I love him.

For me, this picture was so cute that it didnt need to be put on a page. I aded a little bit to the picture and am going to frame this one.

No comments: