Saturday, April 5, 2008

Girlfriends!



Here are my best girlfriends here! Jennifer and Latisha have been my saving grace since we moved. Tonight we went to Latisha and Brandon's to have some snacks, cheesecake, wine and some great conversation. My cheeks hurt from laughing so much!
Friendship is like a circle, it just goes round and round, there is no beginning and there is no end...I am not sure where I heard that but I love it.
And with these two this saying is so true!
We forced our husbands to hang out the first time but as you can tell we didnt have to ask them to hard to hang out again! I am not sure that they knew what to to think the first time that we all got together. The three of us girls and our kids have been getting to know each other for quite some time and it is just fitting that
our husbands get to know each other as well.
I love you girls! You definatly make life here in MO-TOWN (lol) worth it!
A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success! -- Doug Larson

No comments: