Friday, April 4, 2008

My kids are so goofy! Anytime you want to take the camera out they will start posing for you. And we are not talking about the cute poses with smiling faces but the total opposite. Yet, always a smiling face.
They had just gotten out of the bath and dressed in jammies way too big for them. I hear some laughing going on down the hall and took the camera to check it out...I could not resist sharing these with everyone.

They really have a love that is amazing for siblings. I was worried about this when our baby girl was born but our son took over the role of being a big brother perfectly. I could not ask for better kids.

Here they are doing their own version of dancing...and singing some silly little songs that they make up as they go..oh the joys of being a kid.

No comments: