Friday, March 7, 2008

Strong and Brave

I love the idea of Rosie the Riveter. They way that women took on those hard jobs when they were needed. I was always a feisty one and always believed I could do the same job as anyone, male or female. I repeat in my head many times a day "I can do it."

I feel challenged everyday as a wife and mother. I try to challenge myself as a scrapbooker and photographer. If Rosie could do it then I can too!

I am always putting up my arm to my husband just like Rosie did..and I love him for always pushing me to be stronger and braver. It doesn't matter what it is...we can compete with each other or trash talk the others team and we know it is in all good humor.

I teach my children to always be tough, not just physically but mentally. I also teach my kids to be gentle and kind. It is hard make them understand but my husband and I do our best. I hope I am the mother to my kids that mine was to me!!

1 comment:

Stacey Michaud said...

This is beautiful!!! What an amazing writer you are. Hope to visit here often for inspiration!