Monday, March 24, 2008

A 60th Birthday Celebration!


This Saturday, the kids and I went to celebrate my Uncle Rick's 60th Birthday. What a celebration it was! For me, I was so happy just to be there. It was one year ago on New Years Eve that I was able to meet them again after fifteen (I think) years away. They have been such a wonderful addition to my life. They have accepted me, my husband, and my children with no terms or strings attached. I am humbled by their love. My cousin Jenny told me that I was a permanent fixture, and those words never sounded so good to me. I truly love them and feel as if I have known them for more than a year!
To my Lynch Family, thank you so much for welcoming me and my family into yours. I am amazed at the bonds that have been created in such a small time. I love you dearly!

No comments: