Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My kids!


My daughter is almost four! It is amazing at how fast this time has come. I can still remember the day we came home with her and how much she has changed over these four years. When she was born she had her daddys hair color and skin color. Now she has brown hair and looks just like her mommy! Amazing how this works! Of the two kids, she is definatly the best mix of my husband and I. Our son is more like me and looks just like his dad! My two kids amaze me more everyday than anything else.

When I was pregnant with my son someone told me that "Once you have a child you will forever walk with your heart outside of your body." That is so true, I couldnt imagine my life without them.

No matter how many times my husband and I talk about what life would be like without them, we just couldnt picture it. They are the light of our world.

1 comment:

Stacey Michaud said...

Love this. I can so relate...Motherhood is an amazing journey. Your kids are beautiful!