Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving!

My Thanksgiving was great! Suprisingly, it wasnt too hectic and we were able to really hang out and enjoy each other! I so love my family and am glad that we got to spend it with them!



My son and his cousin giving funny faces!



My parents....arent they cute!



My and my love before we left for our family reunion.

I am so thankful for my husband, my children, my family, that my husband has a job, for our Armed Forces, scrapbooking, books, my friends in real life and cyber, for Jesus in my heart and life.
I am so thankful that I have the right and freedom to be who I am and to say how I feel!


I have so many new layouts that I have created...I hope to get them up and on the computer soon!

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello, My name is Kristine and I live in NJ. My husband just join the army guard. We have 2 kids one is 6 and the other one is 1. We have been married for 7 years and we never have slept apart since we been togeher besides the night before are wedding. I just wanted to see if you could give me some advice on how to get threw my 9 week with out him here.. We still have some time he doesn't leave until April 29th ,2009.... I hope to here from you soon. Hope you and your family is doing great.... Kristine