Wednesday, July 16, 2008

US ARMY Boot Camp Graduation!

I just got back from my Husband's Boot Camp Graduation from the US ARMY in Fort Jackson, South Carolina. I had a wonderful time and was so happy to see my husband after 10 weeks! He looks so wonderful and has really gotten into shape! Us after his graduation and right before we had to say goodbye for the last time.
Right before he had to go back to his barricks, the night before he graduated...
The proud MOM and her US ARMY Boot Camp Graduate! It was wonderful to see Julie and for her to share this wonderful time with us!
Me in the hat my mother in law bought for me! I think the hat says it all!
Richard is still and always be the most handsome man to me. I am so proud of him an the sacrifices he has made for our family. I miss him greatly and cannot wait until he is back home with us!

1 comment:

Arlene Camacho said...

awwwww!!!!!


awesome photos, once again! I am so glad you got to go see him.