Saturday, July 19, 2008

Some new scrappy goodness!

I deceided to do a challenge over at Allyscraps and make something that is not just a scrapbook page. So I made these two little wall hangings...go over there and check them out! Best scrapbooking place on the web!

Of course, one I made was of me and my hubby! The bottom of it says You hold MY heart...and its true, it is all his! I know all that mushy stuff...eeeww
I hated all that mushy stuff until I met the love of my life. And normally I am not that mushy but I miss him so much and just feel the need to let everyone know!
These are my best friends since we all started college together 11 years ago! Was it really that long ago? Selah and Michelle make me so happy everytime I look at pictures of them. They truly are the people that you want in your life forever! I could not have made it through many things in my life without them...this will be hung up at over my scrapbook table so that I can see it everytime I sit down to scrap!

No comments: