Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A new do for me!

Here is the new me!!!!!

I had to do something with my hair, it was getting so bad! I wasnt sure what to do with it, so I put myself in my friend Sarah's hands and she went to town! I love what she did to it, dont you?!

I am so excited for Richard to see it when he is done with Boot Camp. I think he is going to like it too!
I have been so busy this last week, we went home to suprise my mom for Mother's Day. Getting ready for my little mans 6th birthday! Is he really six?! How did that happen? Cupcakes for his class, cake for tonight, and cake for his party on Saturday! I cannot wait until the week is over and I can relax!
On a side note, Richard is doing well. I have not been able to talk to him much at all...just a few seconds here and there. He will only get two more phone calls in the next nine weeks! I am going to miss his voice.
He sends good wishes to all and remember to keep him in your prayers. He is a very selfless person and for those of you that know him, you know this already!

3 comments:

Stacey Michaud said...

Callie-Lovin the hair! It looks beautiful!

Missy said...

I think the new look looks awesome!!!

Arlene Camacho said...

aww, Callie, loving the new 'do!!!!! I think Richard will love it too!!!