Thursday, May 1, 2008

I've been tagged!

My friend Arlene Tagged me this morning...so here it goes..

1.Last music you listened to - Country and more specific Rascall Flatts
2.Last thing you watched on TV -Today show
3.Last movie you saw -Alvin and the Chipmunks..so cute and funny
4.Last book you read -Little Earthquakes by Jennifer Weiner
5.Last person you spoke to - on the phone, my hubby but at home, my daughter
6.Last thing you ate - a pop tart
7.Last time you laughed -last night when the kids were giving us a concert..ok scratch that just now when my daughter was "dancing" for me.
8.Last place you visited -Home but this weekend it is off to Monterey
9.Last website you visited - Allyscraps of course
10.Last thing you scrapped/crafted - scrapped pages of me and my husband

No comments: